Can’t ask for too much more in a gig! One of the more unique festivals as there is a “hobbit” house built underground with a fire inside you can sit around. From the top it just looks like the grass is smoking. Later there is dj dancing in the pyramid surrounded by kegs of wine waiting to age. I am happily getting my first real sunburn of the year and anticipating an awesome show at 10 pm when the sun sets and the energy rises.
Get the Debut Album
Gigs coming up and other events:
- Missing playing music
- Sammy is opening for Bri-anne Swan at the Supermarket
- Ellen was just in A Christmas Carol. Check out the review
- Analogue to Digital: a new kind of event at Cafe Mây featuring the amazing Sammy in Toronto!
- Sammy tour details for Fall 2013 in eastern Canada
- Sammy is gearing up to tour Toronto to Charlottetown. Come join the party.
- Music, money & creativity in the age of the internet!
- The Members of Sammy Enjoy a Winter Picnic Somewhere in Canada
- The music keeps pouring out
- Sammy at the Railway Club this Saturday
2013 EASTERN CANADA TOUR